Librarian and Physical Training Instructor Post Post, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment, Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Librarian and Physical Training Instructor , Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment|
- Librarian has 67 vacancies for the post.
- Physical Training Instructor has 74 vacancies for the post.
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
- Librarian : The range of Pay Scale is from Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-with the Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- in every month.
- Physical Training Instructor : The range of Pay Scale is from Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-with the Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- in every month.
| Educational Eligibility|
- For Librarian : The applicants with Good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library, having at least 55% marks and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC,CSIR/AIU are eligible to apply for the post.
- For Physical Training Instructor : The applicants with Master Degree in Physical Education or Master Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the post.
|Last Date Of Application||15th Dec, 2016|
|Exam Date||Exam Date is not available yet. We will diplay the date soon..|
|Age Limit||The applicants from 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2016 are eligible to apply for the post. |
|Application Fee||The General applicants need to pay Rs. 805/- and the Reserved applicants need to pay Rs. 405/-- to apply for the post. |
The willing applicants are asked to Click here to apply Online for the Post .
|Mode Of Selection Process||will be announced later. |
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission wants to recruit candidates in the job post of librarian and also will recruit in the job post of physical training instructor in the department of higher education. The total number of vacancy is one hundred forty one (141). The candidates have to apply before 15th of January, 2017. For the librarian job post, the number of vacancy is sixty seven (67); the salary is between rupees fifteen thousand six hundred (15600) to thirty nine thousand one hundred (39100) and the grade pay is sixty six hundred (6600) rupees. For the physical training instructor, the total number of vacancy is seventy four (74), the salary is rupees fifteen thousand six hundred (15600) to thirty nine thousand one hundred (39100) and the grade pay sixty thousand six hundred (6600) rupees. For the librarian job post, the candidates must have good academic scores and also good knowledge in computer in the library and they must have at least 55% marks and they must have cleared SET/ NET/ SLET which was conducted by the UGC CSIR or by AIU. For physical training instructor job post, the educational qualification is that the candidate must have done master degree either in physical education or in sports science with minimum 55% marks. The nationality of the candidates must be Indian. The age limit is eighteen (18) to forty (40) years as on 1st of January, 2016. The age relaxation, for the SC/ ST/ SLC/ ALC/ RBA is three (03) years; that o, for the PWD candidates is two (02) years; and the ex-serviceman’s age relaxation is eight (08) years. The job location will be in Jammu and Kashmir.
The application fee is eight hundred and five (805) rupees for the general candidates, and the reserved category candidates have to pay four hundred and five (405) rupees, the payment should be made through challan. The aspirants can apply online via the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in from 15th of December, 2016 to 15th of January, 2017. The important dates are that the starting date of submitting online application is 15th of December, 2016 and the closing date is 15th of January, 2017 and the last date of submitting the online fee is 20th of January, 2017. For further details, the candidates may visit the advertisement and apply online link.